Am Dienstag, den 27.05.2014, 14:15 +0400 schrieb Dmitry Petrakoff:

> It is most unlikely the issue of pf or its rules. Simply because your
> issues are related to SIP (busy issue) and RTP/phone (voice volume).
> Pf does not have any SIP ALG built-in so can't affect VoIP.

Well that is not completely right. SIP negotiates parameters of a call
in one "connection", and then opens media streams in both directions.
The problem is more or less the same as with (active) FTP, and some
packets filters are L7 aware and configure the required port forwardings
dynamically some aren't. (Actually most appliances/stacks are kind of
SIP aware but then fail erraticaly, when push comes to shove.)

I am pretty sure, that pf is /not/ SIP aware. So you have the following

 * Get a public IP space
 * Use static port rdrs, configure your SIP application accordingly.
 * Get a public IPv6 space
 * Use STUN and other ugly NAT traversal mechanisms
 * Use an application layer gateway/proxy/PBX:
   I found Asterisk in packages, FreeSWITCH from source or
   siproxd in packages, which looks exactly right, but I do have no
   experiences with it.
 * Use IPv6, get rid of NAT. Seriously.

Cheers
        David

--
David Dahlberg

Fraunhofer FKIE, Dept. Communication Systems (KOM) | Tel: +49-228-9435-845
Fraunhoferstr. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany        | Fax: +49-228-856277