Hello,

I am interesting in helping out on the OpenBSD project where I can. I
am proficient in C but am not knowledgeable enough to contribute to
OS/systems level programming. So I have been looking for other ways to
contribute and thought documentation might be a good place to start.

What are the most critical areas in documentation, which require help?
I have thought that I could:

* Translate OpenBSD manuals/FAQ/documentation to Danish/Scandinavian
(I am Danish)
* Help out with some of the existing documentation or fill gaps where required
* Something completely different

Please let me know where help is needed as I am keen to contribute
back to the OpenBSD community.

Cheers

Anders