Hi Mark, Anders,

On 03 Jun 2014 12:40, Marc Espie wrote:
> Find stuff that doesn't work properly and figure out what's going on.
>
> Even without code, complete *reproduceable* bug reports are invaluable
> resources.
>
> (hint: anything that dumps cores is a bug).

I too was trying to find areas where I can help. The first one was
buying a couple of T-shirts (i just received an opensource-ami and a
wireframe blowfish) but thanks to your message, Mark, I'll send some
core dumps I had lying around. Specifically, firefox and some other apps
were coredumping quite often (not sure the coredumps can be tied to
OpenBSD, though), but I'll surely keep an eye on that.

Cheers,

--
Enric Morales
<li...@enric.me>