Lynx is gone.  Wow just wow, I'm stupefied by just how much you guys have
removed from base.

The least you could do is put something on afterboot useful to getting a
web browser up and running.  Note: it's usually helpful to have a
web-browser to do things like oh, I don't know, find a suitable mirror for
pkg_add?

It was fun playing with the packet filter all those years ago, but I think
I've had my fill of OpenBSD after lack of new hard drive formats, WPA2
hassles, failure to get very popular and important firmwares (ipw anyone?)
into the distribution.  (Nothing like installing over a wireless NIC when
you don't have the firmware and can't download it over said NIC)

Honestly, every new box I try to find some use for OpenBSD but every time
play nethack. I guess, yeah, *thats* more important than a default web
browser)