Hi there,

once again some stupid questions :)

1. is there a sane example out there to configure dovecot with openldap on openbsd? - I try to get things running for hours now all I get is a nice log that tells me that to many files are open. And reading around point to some codesnippet which I cant even find in the config
      files.
2. is it worth the effort trying to get sendmail (the ldap flavour) installed or should I just skip it for
    a different program?

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT