just a little update, dont know if it's the right approach

Am 02.05.2015 um 19:37 schrieb Markus Rosjat:
Hi there,

once again some stupid questions :)

1. is there a sane example out there to configure dovecot with openldap on openbsd? - I try to get things running for hours now all I get is a nice log that tells me that to many files are open. And reading around point to some codesnippet which I cant even find in the config
      files.
okay it seems dovecot runs root and not as the _dovecot user so applying a login class for the dovecote group only helps if you add root to it and nor it seems to start properly. So lets see
how far we get to configure ldap with it.

2. is it worth the effort trying to get sendmail (the ldap flavour) installed or should I just skip it for
    a different program?

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT