I've been using spamd for a while now.  I was looking through my pf.conf and
noticed that I had the following rules in regards to spamd.

table <spamd-white> persist
table <nospamd> persist file "/etc/mail/nospamd"
pass in log on egress proto tcp from any to any port smtp \
rdr-to 127.0.0.1 port spamd
pass in on egress proto tcp from <nospamd> to any port smtp
pass in on egress proto tcp from <spamd-white> to any port smtp
pass out log on egress proto tcp to any port smtp

Everything seems to work correctly, but I was thinking the rdr-to rule was
wrong so I looked at spamd(8) and it shows a divert-to rule instead.  When I
change it to divert-to I get the following error:

# pfctl -vf /etc/pf.conf

/etc/pf.conf:19: address family mismatch for divert
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded

What should I do to fix this.  Is the rdr-to rule sufficient or do I need to
change it?

Thanks,

Edgar