From: owner-m...@openbsd.org [owner-m...@openbsd.org] On Behalf Of XU, YANG
(YANG)
Sent: 23 July 2015 08:06
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: rdomain with BGP dynamic route

Hi all,

I am configuring OpenBSD bgpd so that it can relay the routes learned from
customer BGP servers to a route reflector (RR). Customer BGP servers only speak
IPv4 BGP, so my OpenBSD bgpd needs to add different route-distinguisher and
route-target to the dynamic routes learned from each customer BGP neighbor
before forwarding to RR. As I understand, I should be able to use rdomain to
implement this. What I really need conceptually is to attach a BGP neighbor to
a rdomain, so that dynamic routes learned from that BGP neighbor are added to
the specified rdomain.  But I failed to find a way to do this in OpenBSD. Does
anyone know if this is possible and give me an BGP configure example?

Many thanks in advance,

-Yang