Then you should have been at BSDCan last month!

Olivier Cochard-Labbé of Orange(?) is deploying something like this but using FreeBSD (http://www.bsdcan.org/2015/schedule/events/555.en.html), and Peter Hessler talked at length about rdomains in OpenBSD (http://www.bsdcan.org/2015/schedule/events/555.en.html). Both presentations were recorded, but obviously you can't do interactive Q&A with a YouTube video :-).

-Adam

On 07/31/2015 10:48 AM, XU, YANG (YANG) wrote:
Adam,

That's good suggestion, thanks and I will give it a try.  I plan to use OpenBSD
as a PE from a service provider point of view, I guess that's not a popular use
case.

Regards,
-Yang

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Thompson [mailto:athom...@athompso.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 6:04 PM
To: XU, YANG (YANG) <y...@research.att.com>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: rdomain with BGP dynamic route

On 07/30/2015 10:26 AM, XU, YANG (YANG) wrote:
Adam,

Your  comments and links are very helpful, they made some concepts clear for
me. Many thanks!

What I need essentially is VRF function which converts IPv4 prefix to
VPNv4 prefix dynamically. I hope experts can help on this. After
spending so much time on searching for the answer, sending beer is an
easier thing to do. Just give me a working example, and beer will be
on the way :)

Regards,
-Yang
After that clarification, I understand even less than I did before of what you
want to accomplish.  Regardless, at this point I'd say your options for
continuing with OpenBSD might be limited to:
a) go to one of the BSD conferences, locate one of the developers who work on
the network stack [this isn't very hard], and ask them; or
b) pay someone (e.g. maybe reyk@ et al. over at Esdenera Networks, not sure who
else would be a candidate) to figure it out for you and, if necessary, fix it.

-Adam