Hi there,

My name is Alceu and I'm a newbie with OpenBSD. I hope I reached the right mailing list to ask about compiling Perl with perlbrew on OpenBSD.

In the past I was successful to install different versions of Perl within OpenBSD 5.7 by using perlbrew, but when I tried the same procedure with version, it fails during the tests crypt.t and tainted.t. Initially I had forgot to install comp58.tgz set, but after correcting this, the same tests keep failing (but now for different reasons than "crypt.h is missing").

Is there any change to crypt.h on version 5.8? It seems the errors are due differences on the interface.

Unfortunately I don't have the exact error messages, but I can try to reproduce the errors again if needed.

Thanks!

Alceu