On 11/28/15 12:47, Loïc BLOT wrote:
As i see OpenBSD's dhclient have the user-class (option 77) but i also
need vendor-class-identifier (named as is in isc-dhcp-client) &
authentication (option 90,https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3118.txt). I
didn't found those options.

I use option 60 (vendor-class-identifier) in OpenBSD with dhclient like this:

interface "vlan4" {
  send dhcp-class-identifier "IPTV_RG";
}

I found that in /usr/src/sbin/dhclient/tables.c and it includes all other dhcp options. For you, these entries seem interesting:

        /*  60 */ { "dhcp-class-identifier", "t" },
        /*  77 */ { "user-class", "t" },
        /*  90 */ { "option-90", "X" },

If you use something like this you will be able to use the base system dhclient:

interface "your_interface" {
  send dhcp-class-identifier "your_value";
  send user-class "your_second_value";
  send option-90 "your_third_value";
}

Good luck!