Hello @misc
this evening i would thanks all OpenBSD team for their great OS for
Security & Networking. I'm using OpenBSD as a router at home on my
Orange FTTH link and it works great.

As an improvement i would request developpers/ports maintainer three
features:

1. On every OpenBSD i need to make a kernel patch to set the vlan
priority on my PPPoE packets (because of orange restrictions using a
custom priority on PPPoE instead of standard). I looked at the code and
pf.prio is only used on ICMP & TCP as i see. Is this possible to extend
to PPPoE ? This could be great.

Orange has now PPPoE but provide DHCPv4 + DHCPv6/PD feature to connect
to their network as a replacement (it's in test ATM but available now
for somes who use a custom router, instead of the Livebox). I see two
missing things in OpenBSD embedded tools
2. isc-dhcp-client package provide the feature permitting to add custom
options when using dhclient. Is this possible to have a such feature in
the base dhclient instead of having only some restricted features ?

3. OpenBSD doesn't have a DHCPv6/PD client and It's commonly used by
operators. Also, dibbler is not available in ports, whereas it works
perfect if you add a little portability patch to fix some paths
/var/lib => /var/db . Is this possible to import dibbler in ports tree
for next OpenBSD release, or if you get some time to have a DHCPv6/PD
OpenBSD tool (with custom options :D) ?

Thanks for reading
--
Best regards,