Hi Felipe,

I'm running OpenBSD VMWare guests without problem, both as Firewall, IPSec
VPN and FTP/SFTP servers.
If you plan to run H.A systems with CARP, just be sure to enable
"promiscuous mode" on the carp interfaces, both on the VM and the
Hypervisor side.

Everything else you can let the default options, I have both 'vic' and 'em'
interfaces without problem.

regards,
Fabio Almeida