On 2015-12-03 19:25, bluesun08 wrote:
Hi,

in the meantime i had tested many  miniPCIe-WLAN-Cards (ar9271, ar9280,
ar9285, ar9287, ...) with OpenBSD in HostAP-mode.
But no one of them works reliable, stable and fast.

No i'm frustrated. I'm fed up with ordering, testing and sending back
several cards.

Can someone recommend me a *very well proven* miniPCIe-WLAN-Card which work
stable and fast on OpenBSD in HostAP-mode and have a good range?
Please recommend me not only a chipset but also a concrete
miniPCIe-WLAN-Card.

Which is the most used/recommended card?
This is not an easy question. Not because OpenBSD but because drivers
for wifi cards frequently change due to manufacturer decisions.

Are you looking for an integrated WLAN module, which is placed inside a laptop?
Or, are you looking for a mini form factor wlan card which is pci express?