Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:36:32 +0200 Kamil Cholewiński <harry6...@gmail.com>
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, li...@wrant.com wrote:
> > Reality check, structured text presentation beats any sort of generator:
> >
> > [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightweight_markup_language]
>
> I agree with using an LML, but that's just one piece of the puzzle.

Possibly and quite probably, the only one.  Helps the brain to text dump
process, and serves as the original prepared form for further processing.
Once mastered is discarded easily, does not change anything in your text.

> > And prepare some cost and a person to dedicate to handling the comments.
> > AI is pretty stagnant plus the personal e-assistants still don't get it.
>
> If you want comments on your website, you need this person either way.

Mail.

> Personally, if I cared about comments, I'd insert a mailto: link in the
> footer.

Edit where you like, copy to web server, done.  Can be combined together.

Regards and good luck.