On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 10:12:01 +0800
Tinker <ti...@openmailbox.org> wrote:

> Wait, can "%" be used to install the latest version for unimportant
> packages?
>
> Or at least make pkg_add choose *some* version for me because I
> totally don't care, this would just be a trick to automate system
> installation more -
>
> The *oldest* version would be fine too!

If you don't want it to ask, just find the one in the index at your
local FTP mirror, and use its exact name. In all years I've been using
OpenBSD, I've not had the exact name (eg. fidgety-0.192.44p0) change
once in the -stable releases.

And what is an "unimportant package" anyway? What is "unimportant" to
you may be valuable to someone else.