On 7/20/16 8:31 AM, Sam Hays wrote:

Can anybody recommend a good cloud storage provider that has access
via sftp or rsync tunneled through ssh? Everything I have found seems
targeted at Windows, Linux, phones etc. with no platform-agnostic interface.

Consider AWS / S3?  I believe there is an OpenBSD port for aws-cli.  I do
realize this isn't 1:1 for what you asked, hard to beat the pricing and
flexibility, though.

Sam

s3cmd is a python script that includes the ability to "sync" directories and S3 buckets. Not quite rsync but close. I use it to sync a local directory on my server storing level 0 through 7 dump files with an S3 bucket. Works great, easy to script.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/s3tools/files/s3cmd/

For easy, graphical access to your S3 buckets, try S3 Organizer (used to be s3fox), a firefox extension.

Jeff