Who gives a sh*t?!
Ppl supporting OpenBSD community what matters - with userbase without users is
like masturbating.

Ppl like me test public diffs on live equipment, donate money and buy CDs so
Theo can continue to milk this project
so he can bike in Canadian woods.

As we speak it in Russia:
“His long tongue will some day shorten his neck”.

Good advice for him is to pledge() his mouth before someone else do it.

The beauty in globalization is that distances and time get shorter.
Even time-to-market AND market itself.

With his big mouth like THIS he might get it turbulent.
He actually did, buy pulling off DARPA feed.