Then why do you ask?

If you read, perhaps you get it.

Do you think people will happily take time to
help you debug problems on a system that has been *explicitly*
unsupported for the past five years?

If a simple question irritates so much and takes time, then believe me,
it is time to take vacations.

Did I ask to "help me debug problems"? If you cannot read exactly whan
one writes, then it is time to take vacations.

Did you look at the CVS history? Obviously not, or you would have seen
right away that there have been *essential* changes to endian.h over the
course of the last five years.

No, I didnt look, and I didnt want details. I though someone could say
in few words why things change. The issue with "_SC_HOST_NAME_MAX"
seems not to be essential, but mutt needed it.

Or what, do you think that guenther's commits to our headers are meant
to make them worse?

If guenthers commits to your headers made you better or worse, was not
the question.

Rodrigo.