On 8/24/16 10:52 AM, R0me0 *** wrote:
> Just asked if someone already faced this issue after a simple reboot
>
> # reboot
>
> Do you need a draw ?
>
> KIND Regards,

OK here is an answer as good as your question.

Not so far. My son use Digital Ocean, only because they are cheap and he
put up with shit more then I do. Not that they are shit, but his word,
is "not the easier place to install and run quickly weird setup", but no
problem or crash so far. When he needs more serious space, EC2 is where
he goes.

So, no issue so far, but he also keep installing current on Digital
Ocean when/if he install it. No ne have a clue what you run there, so
why bother to answer you!

So, do you also " Do you need a draw ?"?

Peace,

Daniel