Wed, 24 Aug 2016 20:37:22 +0200 Martin Schröder <mar...@oneiros.de>
> > You did not provide any sensible detail, so consider this guess work.
>
> You're not helping.

Hi Martin,

Neither are you, of course, needless to say.  Because you just won't get
it.  OpenBSD worked anywhere I've tried before on any KVM set up cheaper
than on these toy virtual server offers.  You have to do it yourself, so
that you actually can support yourself.  There is "NO"body doing support
for you in these self service providers.  Not for peanuts monthly, add 5
bucks more and get a dedicated server, then choose bare metal or any KVM
and be done with it, eliminating entirely the weak spot: lame VPS offer.

This is why, the person in trouble can't get you any technical feedback,
because he can't get sensible feedback from the provider technical team.
The truth is: this is a misplaced support call, you can't help that guy.
Because the target audience for such providers are not technical people.

Read again, ask others, you will get pretty good picture of these facts.
You can help other guys by giving them an idea what actually would work.
Of course cut one sentence and start your interpretations, just perfect.
Well now, let me expand the sentence back again to what I actually said.

Yet one other way to proceed, would be to seek support from the provider
& be ready to pass tech info back and forth so OpenBSD help is possible.

Kind regards,
Anton