---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Troy Frericks <troy.freri...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: DigitalOcean and OpenBSD
To: Daniel Ouellet <dan...@presscom.net>

OpenBSD is not supported on/by DigitalOcean.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.digitalocean.com+
openbsd&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There are some tricks you can play... install FreeBSD, then put OpenBSD
very carefully over it.

http://www.tubsta.com/2015/04/openbsd-on-digital-ocean/

You need to be careful of what you do. You can not backup the droplet and
then restore it. There is something about what is stored on the first few
tracks (I believe) of the disk that is not backed up nor restored... but if
changed, can make the droplet unbootable.

Suggest working from a hosting service that is OpenBSD friendly. You'll
have an easier time things that manipulate the disk.

Troy.
#