Hi!

I have a "Plugable USB 3.0 ethernet adapter" with ASIX AX88179
chipset. The device is successfully recognized by axen(4) driver but
behaves strangely. When I plug in the ethernet cable the ifconfig
axen0 status says active and the leds start blinking. But after a
second or two both leds turn off and status says: no carrier.
Re-plugging the cable have no effect. Re-plugging the adapter itself
brings it up again for a second or two.

The device itself seems to be fine as it works in other OSes without
problems. I suspect it has to do with OpenBSD driver.

I have axen(4) driver compiled with debug - it prints a lot of stuff,
but nothing that seem to indicate an error. Can anyone give some
pointers on how to diagnose the problem?

Thanks,
Ilya