Hi there,

since my attempt with ikev2 failed I thought I go back to ikev1 but it seems since the last time I used it something has changed with that too.

I simply try to set up a site to site tunnel with a PSK

here is the ipsec.conf on the openbsd machine

ike from {10.10.10.0/24} to 10.10.15.0/24 \
  main auth hmac-sha1 enc blowfish group modp1024\
  quick auth hmac-sha1 enc blowfish group modp1024\
  psk "my_psk"

and here is the pf.conf

### define networks ##########
tun_in="10.10.15.0/24"
tun_end="{10.10.10.0/24}"

# simple ipsec
pass in proto { esp ah } to ($ext_if)
pass in on $ext_if proto udp from any to port {500 4500} keep state

pass in on enc0 proto ipencap
pass in on enc0 from {$tun_in} to $tun_end

pass out proto {esp ah}
pass out on enc0 from $tun_end to {$tun_in}

this works at least for a openbsd 5.6 and a srewsoft client (this is basically my other endpoint).

with this setup Im not able to connect to a openBSD 6.1 and the logs don't show anything helpfull

so the question is where do I need to do the rewriting and is there some example beside the ipsec.conf in /etc/examples ?

Regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT