Hello there,
I am trying to copy files to / form my android device using "simple-mtpfs".
However, I am not able to mount the file system of the Android device. On the
phone, the "Media Device (MTP)" check-box is checked. The following is what I
have tried:

    $ mkdir mnt
    $ simple-mtpfs -l

    1: MotorolaMoto G (ID2)
    $ simple-mtpfs --device 1 ./mnt
    $ ls ./mnt
    $

I can't see any files in "./mnt". I was expecting to see the files from the
Android device in "./mnt", but it is just empty. Please help. Is there any
other way (other than using "simple-mtpfs") to do this?

Thanks in advance.