Hi, Venu

First, see into this page, if your android device is recognized:
http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/dev/usb/usbdevs

If yes, after, you can attempt to use directly adb tool ;)

=> install adb

Check if your device is really recognized:

=> adb devices

If adb result as:

$ adb devices
List of devices attached
0123456789ABCDEF  device

is good!

To copy from computer to android, use:

=> adb push -p /dir_into_computer/file /dir_into_android

To copy from android to computer, use:

=> adb pull -a -p /dir_into_android/file /dir_into_computer

Assume directories exists! ;)

----

Enjoy-IT!
Enjoy-ID!

--
~ " Fully Basic System Distinguish Life! " ~ " Libre as a BSD " +=<<<
----