Venu Chakravorty <c.v...@aol.com> writes:

 > I can't see any files in "./mnt". I was expecting to see the files from the
 > Android device in "./mnt", but it is just empty. Please help. Is there any
 > other way (other than using "simple-mtpfs") to do this?
 >
 > Thanks in advance.

 If you can't get simple-mtpfs to work, there are some
 alternatives. Besides the ones that you were suggested in other
 messages, I find that the most useful is sshfs. I use the "primitive
 ftpd" server, which also provides ftp. For its ssh server, I suggest you
 to try the fuse sshfs module, available in ports, and an ftp client. You
 then can choose which one is more appropriate for your use case. You can
 find primitive ftpd in f-droid.

 Cheers,

 Enric Morales <li...@enric.me>