On 14 Dec 2017, at 20:24, gro...@grompf.net wrote:

Bonjour,

For my own personal purpose, i'm using coolermaster 110, 120, 130 cases with some asrock low cost and low power mini-itx boards.All other parts are common ones. It's not the «best & most power full setup» but it's
silent and my small ups announces 5 days of autonomy with openbsd on
this. Anyway it's very well supported as long as you don't select
braswell and alike cpus.

Regards,
Eric

Thanks Eric, I verified this option with a J1900 or equivalent low power cpus/boards. I think to use vmm in future they seem a bit underpowered for my purpose.