On 14 Dec 2017, at 20:40, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 07:23:51PM +0100, Oliver Marugg wrote:
The HPE Gen10 MicroServer (but BIOS only with contract or under warranty)
could be as a possible solution (does anyone using it with OpenBSD?).

The Gen8 works fine once you set the disk controller to plain SATA mode
instead of the default hardware raid mode.

Haven't had a chance to try the newer versions, but I wouldn't expect
any trouble

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/

Thanks Peter, I verified the Gen10, to much storage and I do not like the BIOS story (warranty or contract) with the Gen10.