Thanks, Kevin. Exactly this. Even though I think OpenBSD is awesome, it
isn't fit for every situation/use case. Thus, I hardly meant that it is
viable for anything and everything.

To give some examples: OpenBSD doesn't support ZFS (nor should it, lots
of kernel changes required for that, some are *really* ugly), it isn't
the right fit for shared webhosting where a control panel (cPanel,
Plesk, DirectAdmin) is needed, nor is it a solution to cases where a
'point n click' firewall is needed (like pfSense/OPNsense).

-J.