On 02/19/18 15:23, Carlos Cardenas wrote:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 02:40:47PM +0100, Robert Paschedag wrote:
Hi misc,

I am running STABLE and just started testing running debian within vmd and
this works quite well right now.

Now I noticed, that vmctl status shows the vm as STOPPED, although it is
running.

I can connect to the console without problems. Is this status showing some
"other" status?

Thanks.
Robert

Quite of few bug fixes and enhancements to vmd occurred after 6.2 was released.

Is it possible to run your host with 6.2-current?

+--+
Carlos

Hi Carlos,

right now, I'm not able to upgrade to current. Sorry.

For now, I can live with that, because I start the vm manually. So I know, it is running.

But I wanted to mention it. I'll try to upgrade when I have more time
left and will report.

Thanks.
Robert