On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 08:36:49PM -0600, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:
> However, with this setup you should be able to just use sendbug(1).
>
> sendbug will envoke sendmail aka smtpctl and then submit it your local smtpd
> who will then relay it via gmail.

Hi!

Excuse me for ignorant question below. I don't have external server, so
I use remote e-mail provider: I configured mutt to fetch mail via IMAP
and send mail via SMTP.

My question is if I'll use only base utilities (for example, mail(1)),
with that configuration I will only be able to send mail, but not
receive it, won't I? (I hope there is a way to use mail(1) without
having external server)