Linux kernel truly is the kernel plus GCC plus GNU c libraries, a monilitic
bloatware that requires serious computing power to compile. Clang is a much
better compiler, and linux has serious problems with it. Parts of the kernel
are written into gcc and c libs.

I am currently focused on embedded edge microservers with decent cpu, all built
with clang, and I am experimenting with obsd.

What I do not like of obsd is the negative energy of its community. We all have
a sympatic gene and tend to mirror the social environment. We should be mindful
of it, and try to stay positive. Another thing I do not like is the absence of
industrial support. I mean, am I the only one on obsd nfs with windows 10
clients? It feels too much pioneering around here...