On Feb 2, 2006, at 3:41 PM, Kenny Mann wrote:

I'm looking for something that which I can slap OpenBSD 3.8 on and use it as a router. This will be used for a house (~ 4 people) and I'm looking for something small in form factor and that which doesn't run hot because it will run in a closet. I'm seeking to replace our D-Link router because it seems to lock up on an occasion and this seem like a fun little project to do.
I'd also like it to have wireless capabilities as well.
Anyone know where I can start looking or can point in a direction to start? Or are my hopes too high and I should just get a PC and make it happen that route (pun not intended)?

You must be new around here.  :)

http://www.soekris.com

--
Jason Dixon