On 05/06/18 06:31, Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2018 12:19:59 +0200
> Martijn van Duren <openbsd+m...@list.imperialat.at> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 5 May 2018 08:48:23 +0200
> Mischa Peters <obs...@high5.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi Martijn, Mischa.  Thanks for you replies, from which
> I've figured out that the problem is I'm running sparc64
> and the packages you refer to are not extant...  I guess
> I'll have a go with ports and hopefully report back...

sparc64 currently misses php-7.0, because of segfaults during the
generation of phar, but php-5.6 is available. So if you
`pkg_add php` you'll get the php-5.6 package which contains php-fpm.
After that's installed you can run `rcctl start php56-fpm`.

I have a patch in the pipeline that can disable the extensions based on
architecture during compile-time which should allow us to have php-7.0
on sparc64 (without phar), but I don't have the hardware to test it.