Elias M. Mariani(marianiel...@gmail.com) on 2018.05.24 14:22:35 -0300:
> Hi,
> I noticed just now a couple of errors after updating from
> snapshots/amd64 (22/05) and updating the packages with pkg_add -u
> (24/05) indicating a mismatch in some library, I think it was
> libfreetype.so.28.2 vs 29.0 or something like that.
> I have both in /usr/X11R6/lib/.
> I'm not familiar with the correlation between snapshots and ports. And
> less about C libraries...

matthieu@ updated xeoncara stuff on the 22nd.

Either your snapshot does not have the updates yet, but the packages you try
to install have been build with the new library, or you have the new X
libraries, but the snaps lag a bit behind. Probably the later.

Wait for a day and try pkg_add again, and/or update to a newer snapshot too.

If you run current, you should follow source-changes
(http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html), otherwise you might run into problems
like this. Of course it also requires understanding the commit and its
possible impact.