Thanks Sebastian for the reply,
I do follow source-changes, just that I don't understand if it's
common for a library to have 2 version numbers.
Or if the ports/snapshots system is made with some inner logic to
avoid this kind of conflict.
I mean, the ports did not install the library, that means that one of
the packages of x did it.
Cheers.
Elias.