Hello Farid,

Can you confirm that other operating systems pick up the Nic ok and
they function ok

has the Physical Host settings been setup correctly for SR-IOV

is it possible that the nic has been assigned to another vm ?

Hope this helps

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.