On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 18:07:00 +0100, Tom Smyth wrote:

> I was thinking ... it might be possible to examine
> a copy of the code out of band on a different OS system ...
> and deal with the bugs that are flagged
> as part of the normal OpenBSD development process,

It is possible to generate pre-processed versions of the source for
analysis on another system (Linux, macOS, etc).  It's not something
that fits in well to how OpenBSD development works but it is possible.

> if the license is not permissible then I suppose my suggestion
> was entirely academic :/

I don't see us being able to use anything that uses per-developer
seat licensing.

> PS awesome talk in euroBSD Con :)

Wrong Todd :-)

 - todd