Well as far as I know, Apache 1.3 is an openBSD modified version and not the
1.3 apache releases but the licensing on apache 2.0 is the reason I see
OpenBSD not packaging it.

http://apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Also search back into the mailing list archives or the site for more
specific reasons.

Correct me if i'm wrong.