That will indeed help. Will check it out.

How I have solved it now is by having network statements on the edge
(/24s). To make the internal routing work I announce more specific
prefixes from the internal router, so externally I announce a /24
(from edge to peering partners) but internally I announce two /25s
(from internal to edge). That way internet knows how to find my /24
and edge knows how to find its way internally due to /25 being more
specific compared to /24.