Seeing that OpenBSD comes secure out of the Box the most likely
thing is that you yourself compromised your System through 3rd
party software. If it even is the case. I think the best course of
action would be to go for a forensic approach. Google how to log ssh
traffic and where to find the logs. Then confirm your remote access
actually happens. If so you should determine what software exposed
you. VPN, Some Web Service, Your own stupidity? If you really use
ssh keys instead of password login then someone had to be able
to access those, usually outside of transfer. So most likely your
work device is compromised and your OpenBSD server is just a
casualty.