On Thursday, April 4, 2019 1:58 PM, Kevin Chadwick <m8il1i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/4/19 10:57 AM, Cord wrote:
>
> > Hi, my english seems very bad because my problem is not to make secure the
> > ssh key. My problem is how do not be hacked.
> > I have talked about the ssh key stealing to show signs that my pc was been
> > compromised.
> > I can for sure make secure my ssh key but how to make secure my the pc ?
> > If I have a rootkit that steal the ssh key the problem is the rootkit. You
> > know keylogger that steal password ? or cookie stealing ?
>
> The latest chrome (available with current) just had 30 security fixes, however
> pledge could possibly still protect your ssh key. More likely the html/js
> email
> is the vector. You could run email as another user, or use plain text only.

ok, this is what I am looking for, security problems on chrome.
I don't use current.
One question:
if the hacker has a 0day on chrome, unveil and pledge could help me ?
If he has my ssh key and he has used, he must know my pass phrase, this means
he has the root ? As I see ssh-agent run as my user..
To browse the mail I use epiphany browser... and as I know it doesn't have
pledge and unveil and probably is very buggy.
My email provider use encryption from the client side prospective (like mega
cloud) then it doesn't support plain text because he make use of heavy js to
encrypt the email on the server. Then it works only with epiphany, chrome
crashes.
Just to say that I don't use chrome+pledge+unveil with mail.

> OpenBSD puts the odds in your favour more than anything else, but it is not
> infallible.

of course