Well, the link gives enough info.

Did anyone test the html to plaintext reformat option?
Sadly my phone apps do not support plain text (maybe someone can recoomend one
for Android).

I've asked about Code of Conduct , as I didn't want to step someone on his toes
:) . I'm always trying to be polite , despite the attitude of the opposite side.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В неделя, 28 април 2019 г., 6:29:53 ч. Гринуич-4, Anders Andersson
<pipat...@gmail.com> написа:

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 10:04 AM Martijn van Duren

<openbsd+m...@list.imperialat.at> wrote:

> You mean something like this the following?
> https://www.openbsd.org/mail.html
>
> martijn@

This one sadly seems to be lacking from every code of conduct:
"Respect differences in opinion and philosophy".