On 4/28/19 3:58 AM, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
Hello All,

can someone point me to the link of the OpenBSD code of Conduct ?

It seems that I can't find it even with the help of google.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

There isn't one that I have ever seen.  But the code of conduct here

is really the same as in life: be honest and fair, try to help and not

harass.  Deal with others as you would wish others would do to you.

A formal Code of Conduct is a rabbit hole, with no bottom.  The very

people who might need it will be its abusers, and how do you enforce

it on open mailing list?

--STeve Andre'