The GUI verses command line arguments are as old as time itself, or close
to it. What constitutes a great desktop experience is a matter of taste,
whatever works for you may not work for someone else. Not one desktop or
GUI will fit everyone; use whats best for you and live your own computer
life.

OpenBSD has a massive amount of tools to make any kind of desktop you wish,
that's why it is awesome.