On 8/28/19 10:32 AM, Mohamed salah wrote:
> I wanna put something in discussion, what's your motivational to use
> OPENBSD what not other bsd's what not gnu/Linux, if something doesn't work
> fine on openbsd and you love this os so much what will do?

- Simplicity.
- Clean
- Lean and Slim
- Work as advertise
- Secure

And the most important fact a few decades ago got me turn to OpenBSD
without ever turning back is the man page.

I can't say how many times I wasted trying to figure out how to get shit
working on other Linux flavors and simply give up.

I have to say I am short of time and anything that make me save some it
a plus for me. So when I discover OpenBSD totally by mistake, I never
look back.

My son tells me that some Linux have improved their man page some today,
but some to me mean nothing and I really could case less.

However searching for ever and reading a lots of stuff that you realize
simply doesn't apply drives me nuts.

I am sure the list is difference for everyone, instead of asking just
try it and see for yourself.

No one will know more then you what you are looking for or like.