Hi,

How does this show itself?

I have an older 2013 era system with Pentium G2020 or so (going from
memory here, so might be wrong), which does not go into OpenBSD
install. Just sits there with Dell logo. Only takes a Ctrl-Alt-Del
command for a reboot, and if I try to enter into BIOS, it does not. It
does not come into the OpenBSD boot prompt.

I am trying to decide if this is due to the above changes or something
else, like hardware failure etc. I last installed a snapshot on it 3
days ago, and it has never come back up. Should I try to pull the boot
hard drive into another running system, and then manually try to copy
over a clean /bsd.mp on the next snapshot?

thanks