On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:29 PM Cord <openbs...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I found something that in my opinion are nearly evidences.
> For those who doesn't know my story please read past messages:
> https://marc.info/?a=155355261500002&r=1&w=2
> Well, as I said previously my laptop was been hacked then I bought a new
> laptop because my suspicious are that the uefi or other firmware was been
> hacked (I reinstalled openbsd various times)
> The old laptop had a wifi usb dongle to connect to the wifi router.
> Now the new laptop has a wifi chip that works properly on opnebsd.
> The inner IF is iwm0.
> And I discovered differences on wifi performance between the on board IF and
> the old usb dongle.
> Of course the tests were been made from exactly the same physical place.
> The following are the results (I used speedtest-cli):
> iwm0 with vpn download: 0,46 mbit/s upload: 0,55 mbit/s
> iwm0 without vpn download: 0,50 mbit/s upload: 2,53 mbit/s
> urtwn0 with vpn download: 20,88 mbit/s upload: 8,49 mbit/s
> urtwn0: without vpn download: 24,83 mbit/s upload 9,27 mbit/s
>
> The following are the results pinging 8.8.8.8 with -c 500:
> 500 packets transmitted, 500 packets received, 0.0% packet loss
> iwm0: round-trip min/avg/max/std-dev = 18.761/6372.615/72372.495/14987.007 ms
> urtwn0: round-trip min/avg/max/std-dev = 24.068/36.489/878.218/48.120 ms
>
> As I know the traffic shaping is configured by pf with pf.conf, the following
> is my pf.conf (I'm sorry I'm not a genius of pf):
> -------/etc/pf.conf
> if="urtwn0"
> #if="iwm0"
> dns="{8.8.8.8}"
> myvpn="{x.x.x.x, x.x.x.x, x.x.x.x, x.x.x.x, x.x.x.x}"
> weird="{239.255.255.250, 224.0.0.1}"
> pany="{udp, tcp}"
> set skip on tun0
> set skip on lo
> set block-policy drop
> set loginterface $if
> block quick inet6
> block quick on $if from any to $weird
> pass quick proto icmp
> pass out quick on $if proto $pany from $if to $dns
> pass out quick on $if proto udp from $if to $myvpn
> pass out quick on $if proto tcp from $if to my01-other-vpn.com
> pass out quick on $if proto tcp from $if to my02-other-vpn.com
> pass out quick on $if proto tcp from $if to my03-other-vpn.com
> block drop in on ! lo0 proto tcp to port 6000:6010
> block drop out log proto {tcp udp} user _pbuild
> block log quick on $if
> ------
>
> Other strange things that happens on my laptop are the following:
> 1) sometimes my openvpn (2 times on 5) fail authentication even I use a saved
> file authentication data and pass it the data with --auth-user-pass
> /my/path/pass
> Then in my opinion it's impossible fails the authentication.
> 2) sometimes KeePassXC fails authentication on random site. If I copy the
> password and paste it by hand it works.
> [...]

Hello Cord, and thank you for the interesting messages.

Just a thought: Do you have any wall paintings, and have you noticed
something different about them since you got hacked?

You see, I once talked to a man at the local library who was looking
for literature about computer viruses and he mentioned that the virus
had somehow spread out from the USB ports in his computer onto his
paintings, which had now become dull and grey. His family told him
that he was imagining things and refused to help him, that's why he
was at the library to search for information.

If your computer has been hacked, maybe it is by the same virus.

Kind regards,
Anders