>    This has nothing to do with OpenBSD.

If OpenBSD would have a switch to disable usage of all BLOBs provided by OBSD
at once on an user desire.
Does OpenBSD have any other BLOBs except firmwares which can be
deleted/renamed/moved?
>     Please read your own statement. You aren't qualified to assert your
     opinion in this group, humble or not.

He does not assert, but rather trying to find a truth which is very difficult
in a security area because
most agencies trying to hide such info and even often promote intentional
misleading false on this topic.

>   It's not our job to turn you into a security expert.

Nobody's trying to force you to share knowledge, it is on your own will, up to
you.
If someone else would ask that questions would you take it easier?
>   If you value the work that OpenBSD does to protect your security, use it.
> If you don't, use something else.

As it is obvious from a discussion he still evaluating OpenBSD, that is the
reason of his many questions.

>    Please. We aren't here to win you over.

Actually it does not matter for him win you him or not, he just wants to make a
good choice, though it seems there is no other variants for him except paid
grsec + his time spent on hardening the whole installation with grsec.
Btw, an idea of hardening processes by their own declaration like unveil,
pledge, etc. looks very nice.
>Some of us are kinda tired of your flood of queries asking for yet another
>opinion on often and widely discussed topics.
It is very hard times now when shameless corporations attack single persons,
thanks for understanding, he is his line of defense.

>     ...and you won't find much modern hardware that it works on.

He does NOT need much hardware also he does NOT need modern hardware and he
does NOT need a shiny superfast desktop.
Very slow secure OS on a very slow ancient hardware which can protect him is
many many times better than any modern super expensive server if it would be
even a free gift.

>     Oh, btw...if I recall properly, a lot of CPU security fixes are
> distributed as firmware microcode updates that have to be loaded by the
> OS. So... being inappropriately paranoid about firmware could      compromise
> your security.

Especially if new backdoors (e.g. for rooting CPUs) are added in new microcode
versions?
He does not trust any modern X86 CPUs with a firmware update or not. May be
using a full software emulator can improve security? Say if running a very slow
full software emulation of a rare CPU like Motorolla or MIPS on Librebooted X86
CPU host like Core2 QUAD 9500 or something like it, would it be more secure
inside a emulated MIPS guest to run OpenBSD than on a bare metal X86?